The Lair of the Grammar Fairy

She may be teeny-tiny
She really is petit
But that will never stop her
From being psychopathique

Friday, September 01, 2006

Books I need to buy before I die

I recently made a short list of the books I have on my shelf in a forum I frequent, the result was rather depressing. So, to aid me in my future book-shopping endeavors, I'm starting a list of books I ought to buy at some point. Because I never remember when opportunity pokes me in the eye.

  • The complete works of William Shakespeare
  • Everything by Jules Verne
  • Impro by Keith Johnstone
  • 1984 by George Orwell
  • Everything by Jonas Gardell
  • Thus spoke Zarathustra by Nietzche
  • The Dwarf by Pär Lagerkvist
  • Eats, shoots and leaves by Lynne Truss
  • The second Sex by Simone de Beauvoir
  • The Death Gate Cycle by Marget Weis and Tracy Hickman
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • A decent swedish - english dictionary
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  • Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
  • Drawing on the right-hand side of the brain and About Colour by Betty Edwards

Obscene amounts of editing is to be expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home